Re: How to replace battery

news:4597e023$0$10307$815e3792@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Not everyone charges a small fortune to change the battery. For monitored
> clients I only charge 35 bucks plus tax to change the battery...no service
> call or trip charge. If they want a system checkup while I'm there then
> I'd
> charge more...but not for just a battery call.
>
> For local clients?,,, Yah...they gots to pay for service call + battery,
> since we do have to make money somehow.

I have only charged $25 for a battery swap if that is all I have to do.
Similar policy.  Local only clients uually aren't an issue because they
usually don't even want to pay that much for the battery.  I direct them to
Home Depot or Radio Shack to change it themselves.  Last time I saw one at
Radio Shack it was $22.95.  A few change the battery themselves.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364