Re: Frank

I brive a dus wrote:
> Strange but I found 2 of the stores offering downloading software and
> programming manuals.
> http://www.safetechalarms.com/service.html
> http://www.alarmsystemstore.com/
>
> On top of that you have suggested Norco in this forum when asked to
> list online stores. Ralph provides download software. Poke around his
> message boards and you'll see what I mean.

He doesn't offer it as a "free-for-all" service though.  And how do you
know they're offering it as a "download" on their sites?  I can't find
links anywhere.

> I would expect that someone who (like me) dislikes programming software
> winding up in the hands of John Q Public would do a little more
> homework on the companies you refer.

I don't "refer" anyone.  I list alternatives.  :-)

> Spend half the time you do being a
> yenta about Bass' site working on your own site and you'll find you're
> just as guilty of plugging companies engaged in nefarious activity.

Show me one that does what Bass does (provides copyrighted material for
download).

> Hell's bells one of them outdid Robert with the tube tops by selling
> Disney nonsense.

Which one??

> Bob LaLonde's link isn't going to work anytime soon since Bob swore off
> the DIY stuff a few years ago. That would tell me you don't check
> credentials very much so how reliable is your site, and how reliable is
> your advice?

Far more reliable than "Groupie Muderators"...

> You could have a tremendous resource for consumers if you'd take your
> head out of your ass and finish what you started way back when. Lazy
> fucking canuck.

Yeah, I know...  I'm workin' on it...