Re: Frank

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:iehmh.551215$R63.226629@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>I brive a dus wrote:
>

>> My posts were being cancelled so I hit send a million times. I guess
>> that shit is gonna start up again.
>> I was referring to your ASA site and your promoting other online diy
>> sites even though some of them are just as guilty when it comes to less
>> than ethical behavior. Jesus ya thick headed canuck either read my post
>> again or stop using petem's translator. Your personal parts counter was
>> never mentioned :-)
>>

> I was also referring to what you call my "ASA" site.  That's the one at
> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com.  The page you're referring to is
> http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm.  Of the five (5)
> stores listed, only one is openly offering the downloading software but
> you have to go through a qualifying process to obtain it.  I've just
> emailed them and requested some more information about this service.  On
> cursory examination, though, none of the websites I list provide the kind
> of "service" Bass does.  In fact, most of them have spent considerable
> time and effort to make their sites both easy to navigate and obtain help
> from.  Their efforts are impressive (as are their records with the BBB).
> The only one I can't quite figure out is "DIYComponents".
>

> Hey La Londe...  Get off your duff and get that "FAQ" page back up.  If
> you don't have the time, the stuff you posted there is far too valuable to
> leave "in limbo" and I'll be happy to publish it.

I have most of that old FAQ stuff in its original format for my own training
in house training, but I no longer have any of it in HTML.  I was going to
try and resurrect DIYComponents as a forum / help site, but it fell under a
serious dictionary attack on the mail server so I shut it down.  Just did
not have the time to track down the source of the attack.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision on who we buy from.

The Security Consultant
Bob La Londe - Owner
849 S Ave C
Yuma, Az 85364