Re: Question about ADT Alarm System Contract

You get a new cell phone if you sign a new two year contract  complete with
an early termination penalty clause, not if you just continue on a month to
month basis with an expired contract.

The same with the car lease, you sign a new lease, you get a new car.

Doug