Re: GTA - Alarm Force Feedback?

Frank, I don't know if I ever told you this, but one day while
visiting a lock shop in a town near mine, I struck up a conversation
as I always do with the owner, if for no other reason other than to
compare notes as peers in the same business. Well, it turned out that
he was a past service manager for Alarmforce some years back. When I
told him it takes us one day minimum to properly install a system, he
told me that when he was installing their "lick and stick" garbage, he
used to do as many as 10 to 15 systems a day.....

Kinda tells you something doesn't it.....:))

RHC