Re: GTA - Alarm Force Feedback?

> AlarmFarce is just that.  A Farce.  Find a local dealer and spend some
> money on a *real* system.

Ok I don't know much about alarm systems.... what the difference
between a farce system and real system?

FYI, Our house was built in 1918 - its all plaster walls which I
understand makes hardwiring an alarm system much more difficult and
very expensive... is that true?

We took over the ADT contract from the previous owners - its wireless
as a result of the plaster (so we were told).

Tash