Re: new pad

You could replace the fixed keypad with a 6160 but the adress has to be the
same usually 16 on 20 p  you need to hit 3and 1 together to get the number
and adress the 6160 to that number and it should work fine make sure wires
are hoked up properly and make sure your not violating the system warranty
adt gave you.