Re: alarm system

> It seems to me YOU are the one
> experiencing paranoid delusions...

Come now, Cracker.  Everyone knows you're
the one who had admitted you're under
psychiatric treatment for agoraphobia panic
disorder (a type of paranoid schizophrenia).
You've also told several of us that you take
two psychotropic drugs just to try to make it
through the day.  Your alcoholism is no secret
either.

It was another bout of drunkenness that
drove you to call me twice just recently.
I hung up the first time.  When you called
back I told you not to call any more.  I'm
just not interested in your mental disease
nor in the other disease which is you.

Have you landed another job.  What's that,
10 jobs in 9 years now, Cracker?  Does your
new boss know about the alcoholism?  What
about the drug abuse?  Is he aware that one
of the contributing factors to your multiple
firings is your habitual absenteeism (a
direct result of the long nights of drinking
and pill popping)?  Does he know about your
use of company resources to commit a crime?

Wonderful how Texas' online licensee
database works, isn't it?