Re: omnicron 9000s

Hi Mojo

Chances are pretty high that when carpet fitter cut cable it shorted the
power pair which has blown the "Aux fuse" in the main panel.
If you replace this and test again you should be OK. If system hasn't been
serviced for a while you may like to replace battery while the panel is
open.

Regards

Paul Ekins
Linc Secure

A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.