Re: omnicron 9000s

And it he cut something in one place its very likely he cut something
elsewhere and didn't say nuttin' about it.

I had a client that had his carpet replaced almost everywhere in his house
with TILE...yep they wacked a  bunch of wires and layed the tile right over
it...then called us after the tile was set and grouted. DUH.