Re: online DMP dealers?

Gotta be because the 16 zone expanders eat 4 addresses each...easy to tell;
zones from 100-252 are LPX...if you have zones like 11-12-13-14 those are
address one keypad buss, 21-22-23-24 those  are address 2 keypad buss and so
on until 84 then your done.

The zones on the keypad will definitely be keypad buss zones (duh).

If you're mostly on LPX you'll be ok for additional keypad(s).

If you want to email me your exact configuration spreadsheet I can tell you
fer sure. em: robosama at gmail dot com

"blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
| > you the brownstone nyc guy?
| >
| > you have a 485 in a house?
| >
| > ok only 4 keypads but what else...what other devices are using addresses
or
| > are you running expanders on the LPX bus??
| >
| > the 200 supports 8 device addresses so if you're using 4 for your kpds
and
| > you have say 4 x 714's or 1 x 16 zone zone expander then your
| > finished...unless you know some tricks.
| >

| > "blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

| > |
| > | I have a DMP XR200-485 panel which can support up to 16 keypads though
| > | I currently only have 4 installed. I know how to program the
| > | keypads...
| > |