> "blueman" <NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > West Alarm <invalid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > > yes.
> >
> > Wow - I wish I knew that 2 years ago before I committed to a DMP
> > system...
>
> That begs the question how you "committed to a DMP" system in the first
> place

Well, the installer/service company recommended the system. Also, when I
did a sanity check by googling for other peoples' experiences and even
posting the proposal here on this newsgroup, the general response was
that DMP was high end and one of the best...

Nobody, however, mentioned the restrictive dealer situation...