Re: Problems with an Ademco Vista-15... System won't arm, and it keeps counting?

I dunno about others, but I usually set my keyfobs to those higher zones. If
you don't have any keyfobs, just disable those zones. And if you have
keyfobs, remember to enable all four (4) buttons, even if you have to set
the fourth one to null. Not enabling the fourth button may give you problem
like you've described.

Have you been messing around with your system lately ? Another thing to
check is if you don't have zone expander enabled by accident but I doubt a
Vista 15 can assign hardwire zones to those numbers.