Re: online DMP dealers?

Do you know if you even can add a keypad to your system? There's some
programming to be done and there are limitations on how many keypad
addresses and device addresses are being used with what keypad.

What panel?
How many keypads now?
How many and what device addresses are currently in use?

Depending on your answers, you may not even be able to add one.