Re: napco ma1016e local communication

I think he was looking for a local computer hook up to his panel. He only
has a single phone line. Even though the PCI2000 acts to keep the connection
to the panel on line, and can be spoofed by keeping a PSTN extension off
hook, I don't see how it would work locally with just a single phone line
(without the PCI2000 with PCL2000). I am sure you could Mickey Mouse around
with the phone line and get a function 6 to work, but that's a little silly.
Perhaps he could go to the neighbors house and call his panel? If you have
another trick up your sleeve perhaps you could share it?