Re: Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

After re-reading my manuals and watching the posts on this list I put a
call/email into Bass home security..

Regardless of what some people think of Mr. Bass... HE GOT ME THE ANSWER I
NEEDED.

Turns out, there is an Ademco/Honeywell application note Specifically about
programming X10.

Keystroke by Keystroke... just what I needed.

Don't know why no other Ademco Dealer/installer knew about the note...

Oh well, I got what I needed...

Kudo's to Mr Bass, and thanks...

Bob Sisson