Re: Ademco Vista 20 X10 programming question

I am glad you received the answer you were looking for. The animus you
detect for Bass in this NG has little to do with his knowledge of X10
working with Honeywell security. Many folks posting here have little to do
with the residential security market and even less to do with X10. And if
you're using the finger bone programming method versus using Compass
programming software, that would be one more area where many might never go.
If you think you might be needing more free alarm support sometime you may
wish to couch your praise and/or condemnation.