Re: Dual Tech motion detectors with dual relay outputs ?

I like the Bosch "DS835Ti". Not to be too picky I think it is the DS835i or
DS835iT where the "T" refers to the model with a built in (anti) tamper
switch, something you might not need actually. Bosch makes another model
that has the same electronics inside but the option for more accessories
that you might find useful for your application. Therefore the Bosch Blue
Line ISM-BLD1-P might be a better choice. See the many accessories available
here (including a night light).
http://fe0wap86.bosch.de/intershoproot/eCS/Store/all/ST_NA/lit1/_Special_BlueLine_enUS_F3575418379.pdf