Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Aug 21, 7:03?pm, "Just Looking" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >You gotta let the chemo drugs wear off a bit before the stupid replies!
>
> I think you need to trademark that one before someone like the American
> Cancer Society steals it for their logo. Did you learn that one in
> sensitivity training, or just pick it up from all the good volunteer work
> you do at the local hospital? Either way its impressive I must admit. Even
> Jim might wince a little when he reads it.

Not at all.

But actually  ..............  he was stupid before the cancer ..... or
the chemo.

Now he's just slower reacting too.

But ............ his death is just around the corner .... it's just
fun waiting for the announcement or ..... the sudden but prolonged
lack of posts.

I was going to suggest we start a "Death Pool" but ..... I didn't want
to be

"insensitive"

Anyway .... it's a tad too soon. Ya gotta give him a year or two
before the symptoms appear.

Hey ..... do ya remember that feeling you used to get as a kid .....
when you realized that Christmas was getting closer?