Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:03:25 -0500, "Just Looking" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>You gotta let the chemo drugs wear off a bit before the stupid replies!
>
>I think you need to trademark that one before someone like the American
>Cancer Society steals it for their logo. Did you learn that one in
>sensitivity training, or just pick it up from all the good volunteer work
>you do at the local hospital? Either way its impressive I must admit. Even
>Jim might wince a little when he reads it.

No trademark, but I do have the copyright! Actually a friend of mine
had cancer and I used a slightly different version for him. And he was
never offended. Friends aren't offended when you're trying to keep
their mood up with a little humour. As for Robert though, I meant it.
Mind you, the chemo drugs have nothing to do with HIS stupid replies.

Julian