Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Almost nothing would survive a direct hit of course. But where there have
been building strikes I say Napco panels suffer a lot of failures, then DSC,
then Honeywell etc. I haven't had enough experience with DMP or many others
to predict what will happen to them. The one that suffers the least seems to
be Radionics/Bosch.