Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

The violent thunderstorms that are part of the routine weather here take
their toll. There are some 2550s we have that made it, even one or two
PC3000s, but lightning tends to scramble the brains on DSC gear and you have
to default them and reload the program. Over all, I am sure the is a far
higher percentage of Radionics/Bosch panels still in the field going strong
versus DSC.