Re: Dual Tech motion detectors with dual relay outputs ?

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> Have a look at this UK Detector
>> http://www.pyronix.com/tmd15/TMD/literature/TMDLeafletWeb.pdf
>
> That looks like the ideal solution.  I'll see
> if it's available in the US if you like, Marc.

Looks like a "hot opportunity" there Bob...  They're actually looking
for distributors in the US.  Of course, telling them that you're "big"
on Paradox (selling thousands of units a day) probably won't help.  And
while the detector itself looks good (on paper), there's no one in the
US or Canada with any experience with the unit.  You will now tell us
all how marvelous the thing is and how easy it is to install...