Re: One For Nick

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:yb2yi.600$jy6.590@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> I have installed audio recording devices legally
>> with proper labelling, and I have told clients to
>> get somebody else when they didn't want to do
>> it legally.
>
> We sell audio recording equipment for use in police
> department interrogation rooms, sleep study offices
> and a number of other purposes.  I've had perhaps
> 2 or 3 inquiries a year from people wanting to use
> the technology for questionable purposes.  I tell them
> the same thing -- find another supplier.

bullbass.  u have no idea what the stuff ADI dropshipped for u  is used for.
u prob sell to terrorist and would never know or care,  as long as the
credit card was good.  u are a moron and a security problem for the rest of
us honest people. that's why that stuff is supposed to go through honest,
licensed dealers, so it can't fall into the wrong hands.  but u found a
loophole in FL law.    just to make a buck  whatta schmuck.