Re: Bob L.

"Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
dNOxi.923$4K6.531@xxxxxxxxxxx
> The real problem is that Israel is surrounded
> by agressor states whose leaders want to
> annihilate Israel.

they don't want to annihilate Israel,they want to have access to there holy
place....

> The Israelis are perfectly
> willing to live at peace with their neighbors.

if they keep out and wont come back for any religious matter

> Unfortunately, the neighbors are either unwilling
> or unable to reign in terrorists who want nothing
> more than to kill Israelis.

no they wont let go there holy places....simple...we Christian still have
access to our spot,but lest say Israel would cut all access to anyone to
Christian holy places,what would happen? no bombing of course,but for how
long would the Vatican tolerate that?