Re: pc based security intrusion and camera system

I never took any formal classes in CIS when in college. Back then it was
mostly punch card anyway. You are far beyond any level of formal education I
have in the computer field. I was a Biology major and Chemistry minor, and
got too busy (or lazy) to file a degree plan after about 150 plus hours.
What I know now about computers, networks and such is from what this
industry has required me to learn.