Re: AC Smoke interconnection

On Aug 12, 9:48?am, Frank Olson <Use-the-email-
li...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> >>    "it's amazing anyone would even suggest
> >>     it, especially a state official who ought to know
> >>     better".
>
> >> You lie Mr. BAss, you lie.
>
> > Oh, really?  Which is it then?  You're not a state official or you don't
> > know better?
>
> The fact is that you don't know the relevant code(s), don't install for
> a living, and denigrate those individuals who do (know the code *and*
> install for a living).
>

> >> I did not recommend or suggest anything......
> >> I wrote "The only one I know of" .
>
> > That is not *all* you wrote.  Google is your enemy.
> > Here's what you said:
>
> >> "The only one I know of, that is a complete
> >> UL approved unit, is the Gentex 9120F 120
> >> vac/9vdc Photoelectric smoke alarm with piezo.
> >> It has a pair of wires for an external alarm system."
>
> > The implication was that the unit is UL
> > approved for the purpose.  You even
> > stated that the unit has wires "for an
> > external alarm system."
>
> > Of course, you were completely wrong.  The unit
> > is not designed or listed for use with an alarm
> > system.
>
> > So please explain what the lie was.  We all know
> > that you are a state official.  We all now know that
> > you didn't know the facts.  From the way you
> > type my name we also know that you have the
> > social development of a 9-year old.  It truly is
> > amazing that a state official could be so immature,
> > so totally lacking in knowledge and so incredibly
> > dishonest.
>
> > Well, no.  I take that back.  It's not at all surprising
> > that a state official is so dishonest.  Your immaturity
> > and stupidity, however, are a bit beyond the norm.
>
> And once again you've planted both feet well into your mouth.  I would
> suggest you re-visit the relevant code, in this case NFPA 72-2002
> 11.7.6.7.  I also think that you owe Norm and some others an apology,
> but past experience has shown that "common decency" and "honor" aren't
> words you even recognize.-

And therefore the tenants of honor and decency should not be given to
him in return ...........

That is simply accomplished as follows:

He's a piece of pig shit and deserves to die a painful and prolonged
death.

How much more of lacking in honor and decency can one exhibit, to one
so deseving?

Seems only fair and equitable to me