Re: DSC MD12 modem connection problems

With many telco providers going with digital lines to save money, this
will only get worse. I don't use the auto detect panel feature anymore.
I select the correct panel, and when online with panel, I then scan for
installed devices. Sometimes this takes a few phone calls to get right,
so I think it may be a software bug.

This even happens to panels I have successfully downloaded in the past.
Which leads me to think that it is a software issue.

Jim Rojas