Re: DSC MD12 modem connection problems

Yes to DSL on line.  That could be it.  I'll test this by dialing out
on a non-DSL line to a panel without call-back enabled.

To the other question, I've typically use the double call.  The panel
picks up, says waiting for connection and then seems to time-out
saying panel could not be identified.

I've also picked up another MD12 so between the non-DSL line and brand-
new MD12 I should be able to narrow this down some.

Thanks for your help!
Reg