Re: DSC GS3055-I GSM radios

When did this email come out?   I know the initial batch had an issue
running on the Rogers network in Canada due to some sginal that Rogers
used to send out to poll unit that caused the radios to go to sleep for
8-10 hours.  All the origianl units affected were recalled (according to
DSC) and flash programmed to preovent this even though Rogers promised
not to use this polling method again.