Re: DSC GS3055-I GSM radios

I received this message (below) from a central station we use about the DSC
GS3055-I. The names have been removed to protect the innocent when speaking
the truth (without getting a lawyer full of trouble).

This message is to serve as a notice that XXXXX is asking all of our Alarm
Dealers to hold off on installing any more DSC 3055-I units until further
notice as it seems that the service is unstable. This is temporary, but we
want to make sure we are taking every precaution we can to protect everyone's
customers. As soon as I have more information, I'll let you know.