Re: I NEED INFORMATION ABOUT ADT AND FEDERAL REGULATIONS

ADT has a slough of lawyers on staff for resolving legal issues in their
favor. It seems to me that it is actually run as profit center for ADT.
Having some ex ADT sales guys on staff I can tell you that they go after
everything and everyone. Unless you have the time and money to dance with
those guys, I'd say you'll have to take what you can get. I am not an
attorney, but I doubt there are any criminal court remedies that would give
you relief. There are pluses and minuses in dealing with a large
corporation. I think you may have found a minus here.