Re: Andersen 400 Series Security contacts

On Aug 5, 9:48?pm, k_fern2...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I followed trails of rants regarding an old howto that showed how to
> protect Andersen 400 series windows with security contacts but wasnt
> able to find the doc. Does anybody have the howto handy. I have about
> 15 to secure.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken

I was the one that posted it. Bass is the one who stole it and put it
on his website with his name on it.... as if he thought of it. He
never got the complete details right and is probably still telling his
cutomers how to do it the wrong way.

I don't have any problem doing these windows. They take a few minutes
longer to do but the way I do them on the bottoms you can't see mags
or contacts and they're all inside the weather strip.

Tops..... I could conceal there too, but I don't because most people
don't care because either the blinds or other accessoris conceal the
contacts.

It's not easy to explain but if you E-mail me, I'll give it a try.

I won't post it here because Asshole Bass will steal it again.