Re: BIG C unfair continued

Thought i was having fun.

oh the new thing is they can not understand why i used cat 5 wire to keypads
and  vplex motions in office area becuse of all the high end audio
equiptment inuse.
they said i was wrong to use it so they changed it to regular wire and when
they went to turn on sound system tonight guess what happened what fucking
morns.
they will be working all weekend to fix that fuck up.