Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

> Oh, I didn't kow they had to pay a $150 lic
> fee. Why didn't you say so??

Heh.  Some are licensed.  Others need a leash.

> I see what you mean above. Do they think
> they'll get work by hanging out on a Google
> group all day?

Not really.  I'm about the only one who gets
work here.  I get a lot of customers who have
read my posts.  Many remark about some of
the thugs who post trash here.

> Just amazes me people who have nothing
> better to do, talking about thing they could
> not possibly know about...

Yes, I know.  It's almost an online sport.  If you
look at the posting patterns you'll see that some
spend literally every off-duty hour in ASA.  It
tells you something about their lack of a life.  I
post mainly to get business.  I try to offer help
to DIYers and newbies and I soemtimes reply to
the idiocy.  It works.  End users quickly see who
is trying to help and who is just being rude.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics