Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

On Aug 1, 6:20 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Robert you are the ONLY one not an asshole...
>
> Well, I do have my moments.  :^)
>
> > or who wasted my time. What is with these
> > losers? Don't they have girlfriends. They spend
> > all their time second guessing everyone and
> > talking shit about what they know nothing about.
>
> They're not all that way.  A few actually try to help
> from time to time.  I piss them off by explaining to
> DIYers how to do what they do for a living.  In
> return they file bogus complaints, harass my
> vendors and post lots of hateful stuff online.  It
> seems to make them happy.  I guess that's
> better than going around stealing hubcaps.  :^)
>
> > Why are they handling on an alarm group?
> > Trying to meet girls???
>
> Or guys???
>
> > Other morons say that $1200 for two hours work
> > by ADT is a "good deal".
>
> It is pretty ridiculous.  I like it when they try
> to explain that their fees are so high because they
> pay their state a licensing fee of $150 a year or
> whatever.  I guess to them it all seems reasonable.
>
> > I am amazed!! I guess My Space must have
> > kicked them off, uh?
>
> Or NAMBLA.
>
> > I will contact you...
>
> Fine.  I'm around from 10:00 am (Eastern) most
> weekdays.  Weekends are catch as catch can.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 941-925-8650
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota =B7 Florida =B7 34233http://www.bassburglaralarms.com
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Oh, I didn't kow they had to pay a $150 lic fee. Why didn't you say
so??

I see what you mean above. Do they think they'll get work by hanging
out on a Google group all day? Just amazes me people who have nothing
better to do, talking about thing they could not possibly know about.
I guess that's why my space is so popular. Also gives a place for
those with a job to fuck the boss by wasting time online. This would
be a great place if not for the losers.