Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

> Robert you are the ONLY one not an asshole...

Well, I do have my moments.  :^)

> or who wasted my time. What is with these
> losers? Don't they have girlfriends. They spend
> all their time second guessing everyone and
> talking shit about what they know nothing about.

They're not all that way.  A few actually try to help
from time to time.  I piss them off by explaining to
DIYers how to do what they do for a living.  In
return they file bogus complaints, harass my
vendors and post lots of hateful stuff online.  It
seems to make them happy.  I guess that's
better than going around stealing hubcaps.  :^)

> Why are they handling on an alarm group?
> Trying to meet girls???

Or guys???

> Other morons say that $1200 for two hours work
> by ADT is a "good deal".

It is pretty ridiculous.  I like it when they try
to explain that their fees are so high because they
pay their state a licensing fee of $150 a year or
whatever.  I guess to them it all seems reasonable.

> I am amazed!! I guess My Space must have
> kicked them off, uh?

Or NAMBLA.

> I will contact you...

Fine.  I'm around from 10:00 am (Eastern) most
weekdays.  Weekends are catch as catch can.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics