Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

> Robert you are the ONLY one not an asshole or who wasted my time. What
> is with these losers? Don't they have girlfriends. They spend all
> their time second guessing everyone and talking shit about what they
> know nothing about. Why are they handling on an alarm group? Trying to
> meet girls???  Other morons say that $1200 for two hours work by ADT
> is a "good deal". I am amazed!! I guess My Space must have kicked them
> off, uh?  I will contact you. I'm also confident I will get out of
> this deal with ADT. ADT is a joke. In most industries the larger
> company tend not to rip you off. It doesn't take a scientist to put in
> an alarm, notwithstanding the geniuses posting here lately.   --thanks

Robert is the only one here that is telling you what you want to hear.

ADT probably not let you out of your contract, but if they do and you
purchase a new panel, hook up everything except the 35 windows and doors
and get it working. Then start timing, go back and hook up all the
windows and doors in the lasst 35, program them , test them, send
signals to your new central station, and come back here and let us know
the time it took.

If you can do it in under 2 hours and it all works correctly, then you
can probably get a job from anyone here.

By the way, no one here tries to be an asshole. a lot depends on how you
ask your questions. most everyone here knows how to do their job and run
their business. you got honest feedback, and slammed everyone for it. we
are a smartass lot but you need to look a little closer to home to find
the asshole.