Re: Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

<awetrwerewr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:35 pm, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you want help on this call me.  I cater to DIYers who
> want to install or service their own alarm systems so
> I'm not without bias in this area.  You've probably
> noticed how "helpful" most professional alarm installers
> are in this newsgroup.  Many work for or own companies
> that do the exact same things to their customers that
> ADT did to you.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass

Robert you are the ONLY one not an asshole or who wasted my time. What
is with these losers?

Thats because Robert only wants to sell you product, the rest of us don't.
Watch how much help he is when you don't want to buy anything