Re: Recommendation on replacement for MA1016e panel

On Jul 31, 11:10?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I know you're a little dim witted but your aware enough to know the
> > point I'm trying to make. But..... I'll go over it for you so you'll
> > know better the next time.
>
> > I'm sure you wouldn't recommend that someone use a 15 year old product
> > to a customer, if a better, less expensive product were
> > available ..... unless you didn't know that the product existed.
>
> Well so far you have yet to identify the newer product

Well DUUUUUHHH!
How observant

> > If you were actually active in the trade, and professed to be and expert
> > on that product line and didn't know that there was a newer product
> > out for over a year and a half, that would take away from the fact
> > that you were and "expert" and that you were "in the trade" .......
> > GET IT?
>
> Let see now, in the past year and a half Napco has released 3 products, the
> Freedom 8, Freedom 64 and the P1664, you might like the Freedom stuff but I
> don't and the 1664 is in the same family as the 1632 but slightly larger so
> you tell me what he SHOULD have recommended assuming it's still a Napco
> product

It is a Napco product. It is an accessory device for the 1632.

If you want to know what it is, go see if you can find out from Napco.
If you installed their equipment on a regular basis, you'd know what
it is.
Since you don't, it's likely not important enough for you to take the
time to find out. I'm not going to publish what it is here. I stopped
helping Bass out, a long time ago.

> > You're a fucking obtuse asshole and that about explains it all.
>
> You called me obtuse, thats going too far!-

You're right.
I apologize.

It's more like you have a vast understanding of what goes on in the
world around you.

Well ..... I take that back. Maybe it's more like ..... half vast.