Re: Recommendation on replacement for MA1016e panel

> On Jul 30, 11:05?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > "Jim" <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > You, like him, didn't check far enough. He recommened what he
> > > remembered from 5 years ago. He didn't recommend a newer product that
> > > is more capable and less expensive.
> > > And THAT's the accessory number he
> > > doesn't know .
> >
> > So the problem here is he didn't recommend the product that you wanted
him
> > to recommend?
> >
> > > Now it becomes more obvious that you, like him, don't
> > > know what the fuck your talking about either and now you're proving
> > > that you're too stupid to find out.
> >
> > One of us is stupid and its not me
>
> Nah that's not the problem Mark.
>
> I know you're a little dim witted but your aware enough to know the
> point I'm trying to make. But..... I'll go over it for you so you'll
> know better the next time.
>
> I'm sure you wouldn't recommend that someone use a 15 year old product
> to a customer, if a better, less expensive product were
> available ..... unless you didn't know that the product existed.

Well so far you have yet to identify the newer product

> If you were actually active in the trade, and professed to be and expert
> on that product line and didn't know that there was a newer product
> out for over a year and a half, that would take away from the fact
> that you were and "expert" and that you were "in the trade" .......
> GET IT?

Let see now, in the past year and a half Napco has released 3 products, the
Freedom 8, Freedom 64 and the P1664, you might like the Freedom stuff but I
don't and the 1664 is in the same family as the 1632 but slightly larger so
you tell me what he SHOULD have recommended assuming it's still a Napco
product

> You're a fucking obtuse asshole and that about explains it all.

You called me obtuse, thats going too far!