Looking for install info on connecting up a Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

Please, only reply if you can help. Some of us are busy and don't
waste our or  other's time gripping on groups.

Looking for installation info onSafewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco /
ADT . I assume I could pose as an installer. Would Tyco provide
installation info? ADT is a scam I found out. f course I've not given
this to my company attorney yet will soon. For now I'm looking for a
source for installation info on the following:

Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

Please be considerate and only post if you have something of us to
say. (Sorry but I'm new to this groups thing. But from the replies I
read the first time I have to ask "Don't you guys have girlfreinds??)