Re: Looking for install info on connecting up a Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

The Ademco Vista20P manual will help you. There is really not much
noticeable difference. Whenever you see an EE on the screen, it is a
section you cannot change. Otherwise, the Vista 20P manual will get you
fixed up.

Jim Rojas