Occupancy and Security PIR - Suggestions?

Hi,

I'm looking for suggestions on PIR's for occupancy and security.

http://www.capitationservices.com/floor.jpg

Robert has already suggested the locations marked on the drawing. Napco
PIR1680's on the inside, and Paradox DG85's on the outside and patio.

Would the PIR1680's be a good choice for the bathrooms, too? Maybe a Paradox
460 would be a better choice, right above the door?

Instead of the 1680's, I was thinking about the DG75's. Draw about half the
current of the 1680's. But, the lookdown on the 1680 might work better for
the halls.

We normally keep the interior doors open... I'm concerned with somebody
walking down the hall triggering the PIR's in the bedrooms. Is that a
reasonable concern that can be addressed by adjusting the sensitivity?

Thanks.

Eric