Re: NRA

Mr. BAss wrote:

"I've seen some pretty tough guys totally
change their "attitude" when facing the
business end of a large caliber handgun."

After reading that comment I have to ask
the question; Since you were the witness,
were you holding the gun?
I thought you were jailed for a felony,
for pulling a knife on someone, not a gun.

Have a great day Mr BAss.

Norm Mugford

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html