Re: NRA

 Once again Quinns rule"  Liberalism genrates the exact opposite of it
stated intention  "is proven once again.
very nice to have weapons free zone when only law abiding citizens follow
it.criminals do not care what law is passed they do not follow it.
but the liberal reponse is we need more gun control when again criminals
will aquire and use guns regardless of the rules and confication.
which proves Quinns law 2# liberals stand on there heads and tell the rest
of the world it is upside down. and also proves Dr,Mike Savages rule.
"liberalisim is a mental disorder."
www.warroom.com

What should have been taught at that school is carrying fire arms safely and
teaching sefl defense so when this bastard went to reload  students would
rush them with there desk tops and take a pen or pencil and shove it thru
his ear drum into the assholes brain killing him

Instead we teach everyone to run and hide like scared little rabbits or
sheeple which I am not..