Re: Quality Ademco Engineering

On Apr 16, 9:42=EF=BF=BDpm, "Seccon1" <secc...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Amazing what short memories exist here,
> about 8 or 9 years ago in this group when I responded to the Clock issue =
on
> the Z1100 and got chewed out there was plenty of attitude to go around.

8 or 9 years???

Sorry but your credit is no longer valid.

> I don't write every nite as many here do and as I have stated in the past
> many of the answers that are posted are accurate so when the point is mad=
e,
> I see no reason to go on and on.

Uuhhhh ..... OK.

> Furthermore, I =A0don't dig up personal crap on fellow posters as I have =
seen
> done here for years.

That is worth no credit.

> Sometimes, I do get good feedback from this group and I
> have passed it on to whomever I worked for at the time whether it was Wade
> Moose, David Steele, (Moose Products), Ken Boyda (Sentrol then Interlogix)
> or now with the product managers of Honeywell.

Name droping is not a creditable endeavor either.

> As to coping an attitude, well when you see erroneous information posted
> about your company (Nomen's post that we do not notify folks about
> compatibility) well it just flipped a switch.

Switch flipping is a negative credit.

> and when someone gave their opinion that our organization essentially cau=
ses
> the problem. I simply gave an opinion.

Exemplified with huffing, puffing, expounding on your wealth of
experience, topped off with the words "little man".

Negative credit.

> Seems like years ago I contributed copies of the Scantronic Products to t=
he
> Library Jim,
> Seems like I also wrote a letter years ago when Ademco wanted to stop the
> distribution of Ademco manuals on Tech Man

You're talking to the wrong "Jim"

> Don't remember anyone not wanting my input then.

If I could remember that far back I daresay no one asked for it
either. People here rarely ask anyone specifically for information or
help, except for end users or newbies.

> So, Can anyone complain and Lie here or is some special requirement neede=
d?

The only requirement/request/solicitation/wish... is that you discuss
things that are of interest to you.
Once you enter into the realm of name calling and trying to impress
people with your experience  ..... you're out witted and out-
experienced.

For all of the turmoil that exists here, you'll not find a greater
diversified cross section of everything from common sense to high tech
input coming from the participants here  ...... with about ( I
estimate) 300 years of experience in this industry from every part of
North America in every level of this trade.

Your job is to pull the diamonds out of the bullshit. Your so called
experience is about as impressive as a speck of dust, on the back of a
flea, that's walking around the asshole of an elephant. No one really
cares. And the mere fact that you felt that you had to use that as a
credibility stick, all the more lessens any impact you may have
thought it migh achieve. Really .... no one cares what you've done or
where you've worked or who you know. As I said, if that's your best
shot, then you're already out classed. There are people here who have
personal friendships with people who run Honeywell.

Why, come to think of it ......  if you think it might have impress
you ....... maybe someone could mention your name to them and how you
deport yourself as a representative of their company on the Internet
to dealers who might be large users of Honeywell equipment.

The general rule is ...... when on line, if you're going to reveal
your identity, where you work, or live .......  you'd damn well better
be careful of what you say and who you say it to. Ya never know who's
on the other end. There are people here who are responsible for and
have caused people to lose their licenses and their jobs, because they
pissed off the wrong people.

And if you're feeling you'd like to respond all Huffy and Puffy about
all of this .... it just doesn't matter. This is not directed at you
but to you. It's all just a matter of fact. That's all.