Re: share account #

news:1176780050.822795.326880@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On Apr 12, 11:29?pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > So why not use multiple account numbers and avoid all this? I think I
know
> > why
>
> Avoid all what?
>
> What's the matter?   Too tough for you to figure out?
>
> I installed the systems in 1989. It was a very easy thing to do at the
> time.

I'm sure it was

> > > This is a perfect use for 4/2 formating. The best thing about it is, I
> > > collect for three monitored accounts.
> >
> > And only have to pay for one, THATS the reason. The funny thing is I
posted
> > the "I think I know why" before I scrolled down to see the rest-
>
> Ahhh, I see.
>
> Well I can understand that you, not knowing how to run a business and
> used to spending your employers money with out concern,  wouldn't have
> an incentive to do a little cost saving.

Yea, charge the customer for 3 accounts yet tell the monitoring station it's
just 1, makes me wonder what other "little cost savings" you have out there

> The system has been doing fine for a lot of years. Long before CID was
> employed as an option in control panels and during a time when
> monitoring was about $7.00 per account and we were only getting $14.00
> or so.  If for some reason it didn't work, it would have been easy
> enough to change. It worked and still does.

I'm sure you do think it does work fine but you seem to think this is all
about CID, the reporting format has nothing to do with it

> But I know how astute a business man you are and that rather than
> saving a few bucks you'd have used CID on three seperate account
> numbers, even before it was available

No then I would have used three account numbers and sent 4/2, but well thats
just me

> Some day when you grow up and maybe aquire the guts to go into
> business for yourself,  .......
>
> Well ..... never mind .......

I see, it takes guts to screw the monitoring station, interesting