Re: share account #

The issue wouldn't be so much the signals banging into each other at the
reciever...reciever can deal with that.

First...I wouldn't do it with a fire system.

But, I have done it with large homes where it was impractical or impossible
to run the main house and the barn (1/4 mile away) on the same system, so I
put a monster system in the main house and a baby system in the barn. The
house uses zones 5-40, and the barn uses zones 1-5...report in same format
to same account# and make notes in CS zoning where sigs are coming from.
Problem: which system fails to test?, which system  is sending AC fail or
low battery? Welp, if your CS has CID ability on signals you could tell if
the barn and main house were on different phone lines.

Kinda funky way of doing things for owner that doesn't want to pay for two
accounts.