Re: PR: Bosch CCTV Now Online at Bass Burglar Alarms

On Apr 13, 12:37 pm, J.           <jsloud2001<removeme>@netscape.net>
wrote:
> On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 05:30:43 -0400, "Robert L Bass"
>
> <no-sales-spam@bassburglaralarms> wrote:
> >We get a lot of orders from small contractors
> >who are doing business with government
> >and military agencies.  We also get a fair
> >amount of direct orders from military
> >installations.  One nice thing about those
> >sales is they rarely need advice.
>
> That's funny.  I spend a good part of my workday advising military
> installations on electronic security.  Sometimes it even involves
> equipment they bought from some thrid party company that didn't work
> right because it was designed, sold, or installed correctly.  I expect
> we'll get even more of these calls now.  I wish you the best in your
> expansion. <

Now you're designing systems for military installations? Wow you just
run the whole gamut of high end security. Banks, military bases,
hospitals, prisons, government buildings, yadda yadda yadda
You always have a  new story about protecting us lowly citizens from
the evil perils of the criminal world. Thank you for keeping our
military safe.
Shaddap already ya fucking  2 bit assclown. You're not impressing
anyone. $10 and my left nut says you're probably a fucking doorknocker
for an authorized dealer with a background in waterless cookware and
magazine sales.